A disease is a type of condition which affects a creature. The study of diseases is called pathology. People who study diseases are called pathologists.
|A picture of an individual with a disease.|
Types of Diseases
There are two main types of diseases. Some of the types of diseases are listed below:
- Communicable or Contagious Diseases - types of conditions which are transmitted by air, water, land, and by other creatures are called Communicable or Contagious Diseases.
- Non-Communicable or Non-Contagious Diseases - types of conditions which are inherited by genes, by allergies, and other such causes are called Non-Communicable or Non-Contagious Diseases.
Features of Diseases
Diseases are medical conditions because they decrease the vitality of a creature. Some of the features of diseases are listed below:
- Diseases may occur inside or outside the body.
- Diseases are non-desirable conditions in the body.
- Diseases may be contagious or non-contagious types of conditions.
Benefits of Diseases
Diseases leave signs which can hint at cures. Some of the benefits of diseases include:
- Getting diseases helps develop immunity in the body.
- Diseases help identify a deficiency in the body of a creature.
- Getting a disease increases the resistance of the body to the type of disease.
Doubts of Diseases
Diseases are undesirable effects which affect the body. Some of the doubts of diseases include:
- For some diseases, cures are hard to develop without advanced research.
- There are many unknown causes of diseases, for which no cure can be prepared.
- There can be mutations in diseases which makes it harder to prepare a cure for that type of disease..
Learning About Diseases
Diseases are a natural way of telling the body to change habits and do something else. When individuals leave their bodies unhealthy or keep their surroundings unclean, they risk conducting a disease. Most diseases can be cured with information from the nearest medical center in your area. What types of diseases have you heard about?
Related Links About Disease
Feel free to visit, share, and learn more about diseases:
- Disease on Facebook
- Diseases on Twitter
- Diseases on LinkedIn
- Diseases on Google Plus
- Diseases on Tumblr
- Diseases on Pinterest
- Diseases on Patreon