Song rhymes are a set of words which make common sounds in a song script. Rhymes make a song singable and enjoyable as the human mind can remember rhymes easier than most song words. When songs are sung with rhymes, it would make a song memorable to sing along and enjoy with others.
|A picture of a song rhyme.|
Features of Song Rhymes
Song rhymes are written with similar sounding words in the song scripts. Some of the features of song rhymes are listed below:
- Song rhymes make complementing sounds when sung in a song script.
- Song rhymes could be used to tell a story, using similar sounding words in a song.
- Song rhymes are parts of the script of the song which sound similar, but have a different meaning.
Benefits of Song Rhymes
Song rhymes help make a song easy to remember and sing. Some of the benefits of song rhymes are listed below:
- Song rhymes are remembered easily.
- Song rhymes can make songs very popular.
- Song rhymes are good to hear because of their similar sounding song words.
Doubts of Song Rhymes
Song rhymes may present meaningless verses to listeners of songs. Some of the doubts of song rhymes are listed below:
- Song thymes can be misused to convey bad purposes.
- Song rhymes may not be suitable for all types of listeners.
- Song rhymes may not always convey knowledgeable verses which mean something.
Writing Song Rhymes
Song rhymes are written like poetry, but written with a tune in mind. Listening to a song gives an individual an idea of the rhymes which are sung in the song. The similar sounding words in a song are often nym words - words which sound the same, but have a different meaning to them. Which songs do you have on your playlist, on your device?
Related Links About Song Rhymes
Feel free to visit, share, and learn more about Song Rhymes:
- Song Rhymes on Facebook
- Song Rhymes on Twitter
- Song Rhymes on LinkedIn
- Song Rhymes on Google Plus
- Song Rhymes on Tumblr
- Song Rhymes on Pinterest
- Song Rhymes on Patreon