Photography is the process of creating pictures by manipulating light using lenses. Photography is a hobby, profession, past-time, and art form in which pictures are created by streaming light through lenses and to form them on a medium such as film, canvas, or any other light-sensitive material. Photography has made use of technology to bring clearer, larger, and more defined pictures in photographs today.
|A picture of photography.|
Features of Photography
The process of photography involves a light-capturing tool, such as: a camera. Some of the features of photography are listed below:
- A camera is the most popular tool which is used in the process of photography.
- Photography is a process which produces images in the form of light-absorbed pictures.
- Using photography, light is captured, in color or black and white, on a medium which absorbs light.
Benefits of Photography
Photographs can be sold to make money and benefit photographers. Some of the benefits of photography include:
- Photography can be used to convey a message with pictures.
- Photography can be used for commercial purposes and brings employment to those involved with photographs.
- Photography shares visions of places, and things from far away and can help conserve and preserve such places and things.
Doubts of Photography
Photography may have some doubts to the way it is used. Some of the doubts of photography include:
- Photography cannot be successfully completed without a source of light.
- Capturing photographs from different parts of the world may have adverse effects on the photographer.
- The equipment required to process photographs is expensive, making photography a costly hobby to pursue.
Photography can be learned from the nearest photography club or art school in your area. While most cameras are expensive, there are new cameras available in the marketplace, which are affordable, and which can realize the dream to pursue photography as a hobby, for many individuals. Photography is known, throughout the world, as a process or form of art which uses a camera to save or capture pictures formed of light. What types of cameras have you used for photography?
Related Links About Photography
Feel free to visit, share, and learn more about photography:
- Photography on Facebook
- Photography on Twitter
- Photography on LinkedIn
- Photography on Google Plus
- Photography on Tumblr
- Photography on Pinterest
- Photography on Patreon