Marketing which is done by mailing news letters by postal or electronic mail is called Newsletter Marketing. E-Mailers and direct mailers help marketers market their products to existing customers with the hope to make them repeat customers. Newsletter marketing may be done online, or offline, based on the need of the marketing campaign.
|A picture of newsletter marketing.|
Features of Newsletter Marketing
Newsletter marketing presents marketers with many features to customize. Some of the features of newsletter marketing are bulleted in the following list:
- Marketing in which news about products is sent via direct or electronic mailers.
- Newsletter marketing works with presubscribed users who are web visitors or customers.
- Sometimes, people may not check their mail and sending newsletters may not be the best option.
Benefits of Newsletter Marketing
Marketing using newsletters is very beneficial to marketers. Some of the benefits of newsletter marketing are bulleted in the following list:
- Newsletter marketing has a low cost compared to advertising.
- Newsletter marketing helps marketing clients get a one-on-one relation with customer.
- Newsletter marketing presents clients a high chance of the recipient becoming a repeat customer.
Doubts of Newsletter Marketing
Newsletter marketing has doubts that people may overlook. Some of the doubts of newsletter marketing are bulleted in the following list:
- Newsletter marketing may not reach customers and subscribers in time, due to their habits.
- Newsletter marketing products may not be desirable, and there's often no way to unsubscribe.
- Sometimes, newsletter recipients may have used another address and the subscription is wasted.
Buying Newsletter Marketing
Newsletter marketing is normally encountered by people when they see subscription forms in magazines and weekly digests. When they subscribe, they become subscribers to the newsletters they subscribe to. Newsletter marketing is often free and is an optional way for customers to stay updated with product lines they are familiar with. Have you subscribed to a newsletter today?
Related Links About Newsletter Marketing
Feel free to visit, share, and learn more about Newsletter Marketing: